Hondurasby the numbers
Preparing children in Honduras to “Change their Nation!”
What you give:
- Monthly Financial Support of $34 (partial sponsorship) or $68 (full sponsorship)
- Regular Prayer Support for the needs of a child
What the child receives:
- Quality Christian education
- Nutritious meals, home, and medical care
- Job skills training and micro-business opportunities
- Ministry outreach
- The gift of intentional prayer from their sponsor
100% of sponsorship received through Lifesong goes directly towards caring for children in Honduras.
*Due to staffing limitations and limited overhead costs, letter-writing correspondence is currently not available. However, you can expect to receive quarterly email updates about the program in Honduras.
Making an Impact in Honduras
- 70% of graduating children are gainfully employed, compared to a national average of 30% employment in Honduras!
- 47% of Plan Escalon graduates go on to attend college/university compared to the Honduras national average of 1%.
- Honduras is the 2nd poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.